Chicken cakes are a great way to re-purpose chicken leftover!
These chicken cakes are easy to make, tasty and healthy. You can add some extra herbs into the mix, or other spices, such as smoked paprika, or curry.
I topped the cakes with a mix of 100% avocado oil based mayo, chopped dill and chives, a little bit of lemon juice and Dijon mustard an some salt. No recipe for this, but I am sure you can come up with a great version just by eyeballing the ingredients. 🙂
Serve them on top of a green salad, with a side of vegetables, or sweet potato fries, and enjoy!
Rotisserie Chicken Cakes
- 7 ounces Rotisserie Chicken Chopped
- 1 ounce Green onions, white and some green part Chopped
- 1 ounce Sweet bell pepper, orange or yellow Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves Chopped
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Avocado or Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- In a small size pan, heat the oil over medium heat and sautéed the vegetables for a couple of minutes.
- In a bowl beat the egg. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Form three patties, measuring 1/2 cup each one.
- Broil in the oven. 7 minutes each size.