These Keto Fudge bites are perfect to stay on ketosis while enjoying a sweet and rich chocolate treat!
My recipe made 10 little bombs, each of them has 3.6 grams total carbs, 11.8 grams of fat and 3.2 grams of protein. Those macros will vary depending on how many bites do you get at home.
Feel free to use a different type of nut, such as walnuts or macadamias. They will all taste delicious!
I used 100% pure stevia powder, which is really strong. So, if you use the same, be careful to use just a little bit. I always use my fingers to measure a pinch.
Nutty Keto Chocolate Fudge
- 4 Tbsp Grass Fed Butter
- 1/4 Cup 100% Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 pinches Pure Stevia Powder
- 20 Grams Cashew pieces
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Poor into individual silicone cupcake tray. Garnish with a tiny bit of salt and a whole cashew (Optional)
- Put in the freezer for about 30 minutes.